SAIL THROUGH CUSTOMS
- ATA Carnets cut costs to exporters by eliminating value-added tax (VAT) and customs duties.
- Carnet holders are not required to post securities with customs.
- Carnets simplify customs border crossing and cut red tape by allowing importers and exporters to use a single document for all customs formalities.
Armed with their ATA Carnet, salesmen, exhibitors, and other business travellers can:
- make advance customs arrangements at predetermined cost;
- visit more than one country;
- use their ATA Carnet for several trips during its one-year validity
- return to their home country with their goods and without problems or delays.